Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Too bad the Grindhouse movies tanked in the theater a while back...I kinda liked them and I thought it was a really cool experiment but it looks like I'm in the minority as usual. Anyway here's a scribble I did during a break at work cause I'm so tired of working in someone else's style everyday...and cause the character was on my mind from watching "Death Proof" last night.

....I know it doesnt really look like Kurt Russel

---------------------------------------------------------------
*Update*
I decided to give him a lady friend...I kinda like the way they look together so I think I might use these two as a basis for a project I want to develop for myself

lol...Would anyone out there watch a short with these two as they hunt zombies in their 1974 Camaro?



No comments: