Thursday, April 03, 2008

SUPER DELUXE POST CHALLENGE!

I'm not sure if you guys have made it over to Adam's Blog yet...but we've challenged each other to at least a post a day all thru the month of April so thats at least 30! we're on day 3 and I'm two days behind...lol...so it looks like over the weekend I'm gonna have to do some make up post. Anyway here's a doodle of Iron Man since he's finally getting his own movie...I'm not too happy with the sketch but its the best one I've done in the last 3 days...I hated the other ones so much I don't even wanna post 'em. Oh..and if anyone else wants in we got an extra blog going so let me know if ur up for the challenge.

Wish me Luck...it's gonna be a tough month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally looks like charles bronson-- aka my favorite action movie star.
good one!