Tuesday, July 18, 2006





So...I guess I got a job, I am now an Official Employee of Urban Outfitters. Which is cool but blows at the same time, cause i'm selling clothes and not drawing. Oh well...at least it'll give me the chance to get the left over cash I need for my tablet pc and I wont have to color with a mouse ever again. Anyway, heres something I started last night...its Drop Dead Fred! I used to love the movie as a kid and I've been giving myself little character exercises' so when end of august beginning of sept rolls around I'll have a big sample of Character designs for the Portfolio.

4 comments:

Alden V said...

oh, crap... zero got one, too. now i actually have start doing that. congrats.

cool chara-design, too.

Alden V said...

he got a job at an animation studio with jj-something...

Carly Monardo said...

I never saw this movie, but thanks to this snazzy drawing, I just may have to!

Congrats on the UO job. Take advantage of whatever discount you get and stock up!!

Unknown said...

i love this movie - and this drawing.

i was browsing the drawings below and i was wondering why my charicature has a penis growing from his bicep?....



cause i had that removed years ago....