Sunday, March 07, 2010


--So recently in an attempt to drag myself out of an artistic slump, I decided to start studying something new...take a guess at what I chose! I've been taking some classes and this is my first assignment. "Take a room you are very familair with and model it in Maya" so I used my office. I feel its been coming out pretty decent considering I've never really modeled something this intricate before. Hopefully I can model the rest of the stuff in there and have it done by Friday so then I can try throwing light and texture in the mix.

6 comments:

Andrewk said...

I'm taking a Maya class (the basics). What level are you?

Patsy said...

I'm still on basics too Andrew. I'm probably around four or five weeks into the class but I've worked with the program a bit in college so I am a little familiar with it.

VIncent Scala said...

hey patsy, where are you taking the class?, I got maya and bought a tutorial book but its still confusing !! We still need to get together dude !

James Sugrue said...

Hey these are looking good pas! Sorry, I won't be in the class anymore. Work has been piling up, plus watching my niece, but I'm gonna try again next time. Keep up the great work!

Patsy said...

Hey James,
That really sucks that you wont be in the class anymore, it was so nice to see a familiar faces there for the past few weeks...but then again its awesome that the work is piling on for you! Good luck with it all!

-------------------------

Hey Vinny,
I went back to SVA to take the classes...I didnt really want to but the professor works at BlueSky so thats what sold me...lol. I'll message you on facebook later man, I want to ask you a quick question.

xx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.