Monday, June 26, 2006




Well for the last day or two I've been working out a cool design for some stickers that I'm gonna have printed. I'm gonna make them so I can hand them out to people when they take a look at my portfolio and it'll have my website address on the bottom. The Test ones where done in marker,and when i'm really happy with a design i'll re-do them in photoshop and send them out for printing.


(I did them in marker on the post office address labels so ignor the ups address...lol)

- If anyone is actually reading these post, drop me a line and tell me what u think..lol


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it.

Gerald de Dios said...

I love the design and the message you're getting across. It's has a great OBEY feel to it and I dig it! Shirts of this would be awesome. I'm a huge 2D/traditional fan.

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»